FILE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
File management is the process of handling documents in such a way that information can be created, shared, organized and stored efficiently and appropriately.
- Admin Login.
- Admin can add files.
- Admin can view files.
- Admin can scan and save files.
- Admin can delete files.
- Admin has the access to create different users.
- Admin can delete the any user account.
- Admin can edit User/ Employee Information.
- Admin can dowload the files when ever needed.
- User Login.
- User/Employee only have the access to add files.
- User can view the files.
- User also can dowload the files.
- User can scan and save files.